PLEASE READ ABOUT TRENDS AND INSPIRATION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF OUR CUSTOMERS DO WELL, WE DO WELL
BUSINESS POLICY & SUSTAINABILITY
Composites as a business unit of
Bang & Bonsomer
upholds the groups policies and in addition applies the following practices:
- Experience and knowhow – knowing the composites and polyurethanes industries is one of the most important factors we take as imperative. In Bang & Bonsomer, we have over 90 years of knowledge in the smart material technologies. We strive to pass this information on to our new employees and get more information through various and continuous training programs.
- People 1st – people are the fundamental part of any business. So, it does not matter if we are talking about our own people or our customers, people come first. Therefore, we apply our Bang & Bonsomer value code to our team. Our 360 customer care service principles are put in use to guarantee that our customers get the best possible service. So, we take good care of our people and our customers.
- Honesty and high ethics – we value honesty and high ethics in everything we do.
- Innovation and trends – we strive to find better, faster and most cost-efficient answers to the industries growing challenges. To do this, we find clever ways to implement new solutions to old problems.
- We are in the business of growing the profit of our clients – if our customers do well, we do well. It is as simple as that.
As a material, sustainability is already written into the composite. Composites are a more environmentally friendly choice than other materials, and polyurethanes are an environmentally friendly alternative to other options.
Sustainability is becoming an increasingly important factor in choosing composite materials over alternatives.
Composites are a sustainable choice because they are light in weight, resulting in lower energy consumption. They are also durable, which means that the materials and end products made with them can be beneficial for longer periods of time.